TNPSC Group 3 2022: The TNPSC Group 3 Notification 2022 was made public by the staff of the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) for the filling of 15 Store-Keeper, Junior Inspector posts.
TNPSC Group 3 Notification 2022:
|Name of organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Job Name||Store-Keeper, Junior Inspector|
|End Date For Online Applying||14th October 2022|
- Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
- Area of Job: Tamil Nadu
- Category of Job: Government Jobs
- Exam Name: Combined Civil Services Examination-III (Group-III.A Services)
TNPSC Group 3 2022 Complete Info:
Company Name: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job Name: Store-Keeper, Junior Inspector
Overall Vacancies: 15
|Name of the Service||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Tamil Nadu Co-operative Subordinate Service||Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in the Co-operative Department||14|
|Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service||Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department||1|
Educational Qualifications: Co-operative Department junior cooperative society inspector Minimum General Educational Requirement for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, and BCMs (i.e., S.S.L.C.) or the declaration issued by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other competent agency that an individual is eligible to enroll in college-level courses at the Universities of Madras, Madurai, and Annamalai. For others: A passing grade on either the Intermediate Exam or the Pre-University Exam at any university or institution that has been approved by the University Grants Commission to receive financial aid. Storekeeper, Grade-II in the Department of Industries and Commerce Pre-University or Higher Secondary Examination must have been passed.
Salary: The TNPSC representatives will pay all of the chosen applicants between Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 75,900 (Level 10).
- On or before the deadline for submitting the online application, the TNPSC Group 3 Examination cost of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) must be paid online using Credit Card, Net Banking, or Debit Card by selecting the option in the online application.
- The applicants must be from 18 to 47 years for the Post of Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in the Co-operative Department
- The applicants must be from 18 to 32 years for the Post of Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department
Selection Process: The following criteria will be used to make the selection.
- Written Examination
- Verification of Certificate
Application Procedure For TNPSC Group 3 2022:
- Visit the main website immediately.
- One clicks the Recruitment Tab.
- Choose the Posts with Current Openings radio button.
- Click the online form.
- Then click “Register Yourself” after choosing “New User.”
- Fill out all of the fields that are necessary.
- Next, choose Final Submission.
- It is advisable to print the application as the final step.
TNPSC Group 3 2022 Important Dates:
- The notification’s date: September 15, 2022
- The deadline to submit an online application is October 14, 2022.
- The application correction window will be open from October 19 from 12.01 AM to October 21 at 11.59 PM.
TNPSC Group 3 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the TNPSC Group 3 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for online application for TNPSC Group 3 2022: Click Here