Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2022: The applications are welcomed by the Indian Navy for the fulfillment of 300 vacant spaces for the Sailor MR – Apr 2022 Batch.
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the company||Indian Navy|
|Job Name||Sailor MR – Apr 2022|
|End date for Application||Ongoing|
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2022 Total vacancy Information:
Name of the Company: Indian Navy
Job Name: Sailor MR – Apr 2022
Vacancies Count: 300
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Unmarried Male Indian residents (A single person or an individual who has separated from his significant other will not be treated as an unmarried male with the end goal of this guideline)
- The applicants should have done Matriculation Examination from the Board of School Education perceived by MHRD, Indian Government
- The candidates must have birthdays between 01. 04. 2002 to 31. 03. 2005
- There is no age relaxation
- Applicants ought to have the capability in Aural Aptitude for music with precision in Pitch, Tempo, and singing one complete melody.
- Ought to likewise have genuine viable expertise on any instrument of Indian or unfamiliar beginning with capability in the tuning of the instrument, coordinating obscure notes with the instrument, arranged piece, sight perusing of Indian Classical/ Staff Notation/ Tablature, execution of Scale/ Taala / Raaga and essential hypothesis of Indian or International music
- Rs. 205/- is the fee for the exam
- An allowance of Rs.14,600/ – each month
- Rs.21700-Rs.69,100 ie. Level 3 of the Defense Pay Matrix
- Likewise, the applicants will get MSP @ Rs.5200/ – each month in addition to DA (as pertinent)
Shortlisting of contenders for the Music Test will be attempted based on music endorsements joined. The request of priority will be as per the following: Degree in music, Other Graded Certificates, Diploma in music, Certificates of Competitions, Participation, Experience, Awards, Music as a subject/paper in registration isn’t legitimate
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
The candidate must have qualified in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is obligatory for determination.
PFT comprises of a 1.6 Km hurry to be finished quickly, 10 Push-ups, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak). Competitors going through PFT will go ahead in spite of all advice to the contrary.
Application Process for Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2022:
- The organization’s site is opened first
- Then the Advt needs to be found and clicked
- Then the ADVERTISEMENT is downloaded
- Then look through all suitable subtleties cautiously.
- On the off chance that you meet the qualification models, apply online
- Then, the data alluded to in the application form should be satisfied by the newcomers
- Then, at that point, the competitors should go on with the application structure affidavit
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2022 Important Links:
- Link for applying online for the Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment: official website