Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022: Applicants who are seeking jobs with the Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board have a fantastic opportunity here (OPRB). In order to do this, ORPB is currently accepting online applications for the position of jail warden (Initial Appointee).
Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board (OPRB)|
|Job Name||Jail Warder (Initial Appointee)|
|End Date For Online Applying||13th November 2022|
- Official Website: odisha.gov.in
- Job Location: Odisha
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board (OPRB)
Job Name: Jail Warder (Initial Appointee)
Overall Vacancies: 403
- Berhampur: 102
- Koraput: 60
- Baripada: 65
- Sambalpur: 82
- Cuttack: 94
- The applicant for the position must have earned a Higher Secondary Examination Certificate from the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar, or from any other board or council that offers an equivalent test.
- He or she must possess a computer and IT skills.
- Have completed the written test in Odia for the M.E. School standard administered by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, or have passed H.S.C. or similar exams using Odia as a language of examination in the non-language subject.
To meet all requirements for the Jail warden position, an up-and-comer should be something like 18 years of age and not more than 25 on January 1, 2022. Application Fee:
- All applicants are spared from the examination fee, according to the Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board (OPRB) notice.
Salary: The applicants will get
- Monthly income of Rs.13,300 (for 1st year).
- They will thereafter be qualified to get a salary in the range of Rs. 19900 to 63200.
Selection Process: Jail Warder candidates will be chosen in two stages.
- Computer-based recruitment examination at Stage I (CBRE)
- Physical Standards Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test (Qualifying) at Stage II
Application Procedure For Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022:
- Before submitting their application, applicants must complete the online application process on the main website.
- The applicant must fill out all required fields on the application, including those for name, home address, educational institution, and others.
- Transfer the expected reports along with the applicant’s image and signature.
- Before the deadline, pay the fees and complete the online form.
Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Dates To Remember:
- Start Date For Online Application: Started
- End date for online application: 13th November 2022
Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for the online application form for Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022: Click Here