TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Jobs 2022: The TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Jobs 2022 announcement was recently issued at tnpsc.gov.in by the senior management of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). To fulfill 24 Sub-Inspector of Fisheries positions in the Fisheries Department, the officials are accepting online applications.
TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Jobs Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Job Name||Sub Inspector of Fisheries|
|End Date For Online Applying||11th November 2022|
- Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Jobs 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job Name: Sub Inspector of Fisheries
Overall Vacancies: 24 Educational Qualifications:
- Must hold a diploma in navigation and fisheries technology from the Tamil Nadu State Board of Technical Education and Training.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in fisheries science
- Must hold a science degree with zoology as the primary subject.
- Candidates should have a sufficient understanding of Tamil.
- Applicants who do not belong to the following categories: SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC (OBCM), and BCM, should not have reached or be reaching the age of 32.
- Additionally, there is no age restriction for the aforementioned categories.
- Applicants must pay a one-time registration fee of Rs. 150.
- While the examination cost, which must be paid at the time the online application is submitted, is Rs. 100.
- The selected applicants would get a salary of Rs.35900-113500/- (Level-13)
- The applicants will be chosen based on their performance in the computer-based test, which will take place on February 7, 2023.
- For the Certificate Verification, the selected candidates will be contacted.
- The qualified applicants will be called to an interview for final selection using the counseling method following the verification of the original certificates.
Application Procedure For TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Jobs 2022:
- Before submitting their application, applicants must complete the online application process on the main website.
- The applicant must fill out all required fields on the application, including those for name, home address, educational institution, and others.
- Upload the required documents together with the candidate’s picture and signature.
- Before the deadline, pay the fees and complete the online form.
TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Jobs 2022 Dates To Remember:
- Start Date For Online Application: Started
- End date for online application: 11th November 2022