OMFED Recruitment 2021:
OMFED, the Odisha State Cooperative Milk Productions Federation Limited, invites applications for 38 vacant positions of Manager, Deputy Manager & Others on a contractual basis. Interested candidates should read the notification carefully and apply before the closing date. The last date to apply for various posts is 3 March 2021. Check here the age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary structure, vacancies, and how to apply. OMFED Recruitment 2021: Highlights
||Odisha State Cooperative Milk Productions Federation Limited
||Manager, Deputy Manager & Others
|Last Date to Apply Offline
OMFED Recruitment 2021: Important Details
||Deputy Manager (Finance)
||Assistant Manager (Finance)
||Assistant Manager (Electrical)
||Assistant Manager (Instrumentation)
||Technical Superintendent- SCADA Operation
||Technical Superintendent- Process Production
||Manager (Quality Control)
||Assistant Manager(Quality Control)
||Jr. Laboratory Technician
- Manager (IT) – Candidates having a B. E/B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT from a recognized Institute / University.
- Deputy Manager (Finance)/Assistant Manager (Finance)/Superintendent (Finance) – Candidates who have done a Degree with the passing of the final examination of Chartered Accountant / Cost & Management Accountant are eligible for these posts.
- Assistant Manager (Electrical)- Candidates who have done B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute / University is eligible.
- Assistant Manager (Instrumentation)-Candidates having B.E./B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering degree from a recognized Institute / University.
- Technical Superintendent- SCADA Operation -Candidates having B.E./B.Tech.in Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering degree from a recognized Institute / University.
- Technical Superintendent- Process Production -Applicants having done B. E./B.Tech in Dairy Technology from a recognized Institute / University.
- Manager (Quality Control)/Assistant Manager (Quality Control)/Superintendent (Quality Control)/Jr. Laboratory Technician- Candidates who have passed a Graduate/ Post Graduate in Dairy Technology/ Food Technology/Dairy Chemistry/ Dairy Bacteriology/ Microbiology from a recognized Institute/University.
Candidates age should be less than or equal to 50 years.
The application fee is not mentioned in the advertisement.
Selected applicants will get the right salary package.
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted and called for a personal interview. Selection will be made based on career rating, review of past performance, experience, and personal interview by the Selection Board.
: Do visit the official website of OMFED for more details at @http://omfed.com/appointments.asp?lnk=home.
Steps To Apply Online For OMFED Recruitment 2021
Visit the official website of OMFED and read the instructions carefully. You can download the application form by visiting the official website for the post for which you want to apply. Eligible applicants can apply for the positions by sending applications to the specified address. Along with the application form, send required documents also. The candidate can also send the application form to the specified email address before the closing date.
To The Deputy General Manager (HR), OMFED, D-2, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Pin Code-751007.
Important Links to Consider for OMFED Recruitment 2021:
Do read the details carefully before applying for OMFED Recruitment 2021.