TNPSC Departmental Exam 2022: Candidates may see the whole details here if they are anxiously awaiting the Departmental Exam Notification 2022. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) publishes the TNPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2022 on its official website at tnpsc.gov.in. Additionally, they are seeking qualified applicants to apply online for the TNPSC Departmental Exam 2022 for the December section 2022. To determine their eligibility to apply for this TNPSC Departmental Exam Notification, interested applicants should first review the TNPSC Departmental Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022.
TNPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Exam Name||Departmental Examinations – December 2022|
|End Date For Online Applying||21st October 2022|
- Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
- Area of Job: Tamil Nadu
- Job Classification: Central Government Jobs
TNPSC Departmental Exam 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Exam Name: Departmental Examinations – December 2022
- The TNPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2022 states that everyone is welcome to take the departmental examinations, with the exception of the general education test for the S.S.L.C. standard and the compendium of office orders and guidelines to applicants (direct recruitment). To find out more details regarding the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Eligibility 2022, check Notification.
- The applicants for any departmental examinations must have reached the age of 16 as of the publication date of this notification.
- Applicants should be aware that only online payments via Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card are accepted for the Rs. 30 registration cost and Rs. 200 examination fee for each test.
Selection Process: The selection will be based on the Objective type tests (Computer Based Online Test) and all of the Descriptive type exams, according to the TNPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2022. (Manual Written Examination).
Application Procedure For TNPSC Departmental Exam 2022:
- Before submitting their application, applicants must complete the online application process on the official website.
- The applicant is expected to fill out all of the application’s mandatory areas, including those for name, address, educational background, and others.
- Upload the required documentation together with the candidate’s picture and signature.
- Before the deadline, pay the fees and complete the online form.
TNPSC Departmental Exam 2022 Dates To Remember:
- Start Date For Online Application: 23rd September 2022
- End date for online application: 21st October 2022
TNPSC Departmental Exam 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the TNPSC Departmental Exam 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for One-Time Registration for the TNPSC Departmental Exam 2022: Click Here