APVVP Recruitment 2020: Contractual applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad in APVVP Hospital of Ananthapuramu. Interested candidates can check the desired criteria and if he/she sustains the required criteria, then he/she can submit the application on the prescribed format given on the website of APVVP by 27th July 2020. It is beneficial to view the details below to get the complete info. of APVVP Recruitment 2020.
APVVP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||161|
|Last Date to Apply||27-07-2020|
APVVP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Nurse – 123
- Pharmacist Grade-II – 08
- Lab Technician – 01
- Bio-Statistician – 01
- Radiographer – 01
- Nursing Orderly – 27
Last Date to Apply: Due date for the application is 27/07/2020.
Educational Qualifications: Qualifications required for the different posts are below :
- Post 01 – GNM/B.Sc (Nursing).
- Post 02 & 06 – Diploma in Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy with registration in AP Medical Council.
- Post 03 – Must hold the course in DMLT/B.Sc (MLT) are eligible.
- Post 04 – B.A (Math)/B.A (Economics)/B.Sc (Maths) with Statistics OR B.Sc (Statistics).
- Post 05 – Inter-Science along with CRA Training.
Selection Procedure: The merit list prepared on the basis of academic results will decide the selection of the candidates.
Pay Scale: Post wise pay scale is Rs. 34000/- (Post 01), Rs. 28000/- (Post 02-03), Rs. 17500/- (Post 04-05) and Rs. 12000/- (Post 06) per month.
Age criteria: Age of the applicant must depend upon the category in which he/she exists and it is as follows :
- SC/ST and BC – 47 years.
- PH and Ex-servicemen – 50 years.
- Remaining candidates – 42 years.
Official Website: www.ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for APVVP Recruitment 2020:
- Take the print of the form from the website ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in and go through the application guidelines.
- After satisfying the conditions, fill in the details in the application form about the name, address, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Finally, send the form to the address below with copies of the requisite certificates.
- O/o District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP), Ananthapuramu.