Assam Police Recruitment 2020: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) in Assam is inviting the eligible candidates in their notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard, Mahut, Surveyor, Forester, Carpenter, Stenographer Grade 3, Driver and Carpenter. There are a total of 1081 vacancies waiting to be filled.
Candidates who are interested in the given recruitments must read further articles carefully to know the important details like notification date, educational qualification, pay scale, etc.
Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of Organisation: Assam Police
Application Starting Date: 1st June 2020
Application Closing Date: 25th June 2020
Application mode: Online
Official website: slprbassam.in
Vacancy Distribution and Pay Scale:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Forest Guard||812||Rs.14,000-60,500 + GP Rs.5,600|
|Forester||144||Rs.14,000-60,500 + GP Rs.6,400|
|Driver||50||Rs.14,000-60,500 + GP Rs.5,200|
|Surveyor||35||Rs.14,000-60,500 + GP Rs.6,200|
|Mahut||28||Rs.14,000-60,500 + GP Rs.5,000|
|Stenographer Grade 3||11||Rs.14,000-60,500 + GP Rs.8,700|
|Carpenter||01||Rs.14,000-60,500 + GP Rs.5,000|
- Forest Guard: Candidates should be 12th passed or it’s equivalent.
- Forester: Participants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or Institute.
- Driver: Applicants should pass their HSLC or its equivalent and they must have their 4-wheeler driving license issued by Authority of Assam.
- Surveyor: Candidates must have completed their HSLC or its equivalent.
- Mahut: Participants must have completed their 8th standard (8th Class). They should also have at least 3-years of experience in elephant aftercare.
- Stenographer Grade 3: Candidates should be graduated from any Stream from a recognized university or institute. They should also possess a National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI.
- Carpenter: Applicants should be HSLC passed and must Trade Certificate from a recognised institute.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Forest Guard||18-38 years|
|Stenographer Grade 3||21-38 years|
There will be two phases of the selection for the post of Junior Assistant and Stenographer Grade 3 in Assam Police which is,
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Stenography Test will be taken for the post of Stenographer Grade 3.
How to Apply for Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2020?
- Click the official website link i.e. slprbassam.in
- After reaching the official website, click on the Registration box to register yourself.
- Now to complete your application form, go to the Login box.
- Fill the necessary details asked by application form such as names, academic details, experience, etc.
- Upload your passport photo, signature, and signature with a specified file size and format along with your documents.
- Verify your entered information and then click to submit the Application form.