JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank), a semi-govt bank, has released a recruitment notification for the Banking Associate and Probationary Officer (PO) post. There are a total of 1850 opening out of which 1500 are for the post of Banking Associate and 350 for the post of PO.
The candidates who are interested to apply this recruitment can check the details @jkbank.com from 20 June 2020 onwards. The last date for this recruitment will be reported later. All the details related to this recruitment such as Vacancy details, last date to apply, Number of seats, etc are mentioned below.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification :
|Name Of The Corporation||JK Bank|
|Name of the Job||Banking Associate and Probationary Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1850|
|Last Date to apply||Reported Later|
JK Bank Recruitment 2020 Total Vacancy Details:
There are a total of 1850 vacancies for the following post:
- Banking Associate – 1500 Posts
- Probationary Officer (PO) – 350 Posts
- Banking Associate: The candidates must have a graduation degree from a University perceived by the Govt. of India.
- Probationary Officer (PO): The candidates must have a graduation degree from a University perceived by the Govt. of India.
- Banking Associate: For Banking Associate Candidates age must be 20-30 years.
- Probationary Officer (PO): For Probationary Officer Candidates age must be 20-32 years.
Official Website: jkbank.com
JK Banking Associate & PO Notification:
Complete Notification for the following post and the registration link will be available from 20th June 2020 on www.jkbank.com.