NCDIR Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Medical Research Bengaluru brings in the public notice for 04 posts of Project Scientist, Scientist, and Research Associate. Desirous candidates can apply for the vacancies in the National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research latest by 31st July 2020. Keep continuing to read the details for more aspects of the NCDIRR Recruitment 2020.
NCDIR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research|
|Name of the Job||Project Scientist, Scientist, and Research Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||Four|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2020|
NCDIR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research
Name of The Posts: Following are the name of posts :
- Scientist B – 01
- Research Associate – 01
- Project Scientist C – 01
- Project Scientist C – 01
Last Date to Apply: 31st July is the due date for application submission.
Educational Qualifications: Read the details below :
- Scientist B – MBBS Degree and one-year Research/Teaching experience from the accredited institute.
- Research Associate – Ph.D. (Statistics/Biostatistics/Epidemiology/Public Health) and one research paper in Science Citation Indexes Journal.
- Project Scientist C – Ph.D. in Statistics/Biostatistics/Life Sciences OR Master with First division in Life Sciences/Statistics and four years working experience.
- Project Scientist C – Master in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology with a Ph.D. in a related discipline. 03 years Teaching/R and D experience in specific subjects.
Selection Procedure: Medium for the selection of shortlisted candidates is either through Personal Meeting or by Video Conferencing.
Pay Scale: As per the authorities, the amount paid to the Post 01 candidates is Rs. 68875/-, Post 02 – Rs. 46800/- and Post 03-04 Rs. 60000/- per month.
Age criteria: Upper limit is 35 years and 40 years for Post 01 and 02-04 respectively. In the case of Post 02, relaxation is given to women candidates by 02 years.
Official Website: www.ncdirindia.org
Important Instructions to apply for NCDIR Recruitment 2020:
- Take the download of the application format on ncdirindia.org and check the instructions.
- Fill the details in the form accurately and affix the latest photograph of the applicant.
- In end, send the form with self-attested copies of certificates at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Govt. Employees are mandated to bring a No Objection Certificate.
- Reserved and Departmental candidates will get benefits in an age higher limit.
Although cyclin dependent cdc2 kinase can phosphorylate PTHrP this may not be the sole regulator of PTHrP nuclear import 86 lasix sulfa allergy One hundred months over eight years of follow up is very profound
At the beginning, I was still puzzled. Since I read your article, I have been very impressed. It has provided a lot of innovative ideas for my thesis related to gate.io. Thank u. But I still have some doubts, can you help me? Thanks.