NITRD Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases publishes a notification about 56 vacant LDC positions, HMTS, Driver, and other posts. Interested candidates should read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility. The closing date to apply for various positions is 28 February 2021. Check here educational details, age limit, selection process, salary structure, and how to apply. NITRD Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases|
|Posts Name||LDC, HMTS, Driver, and other|
|Last Date to Apply||28.02.2021|
NITRD Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery)||01|
|3||Health Education Officer||01|
|7||Library Information Assistant||01|
|8||Lower Division Clerk||04|
|9||Junior Electric Mechanic||01|
|13||HMTS General Others||15|
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery): Candidate should be Double Post Graduate, i.e., MD/MS along with M.Ch. (Thoracic Surgery)/M.Ch. (Cardio-Thoracic Surgery) or Specialty board of Thoracic Surgery (USA) with two years of experience.
- System Analyst: Candidate must be a Post Graduate with a Master degree in Statistics/Maths/Operation Research or Computer Applications or M.Tech. Computer Application with five years with Ph.D. or seven years of experience
- Health Education Officer: Candidate should have done Master’s Degree in Anthropology/Sociology or Psychology/Social work and three years of research/training exp. in Community Health Work.
- Psychologist: Candidate should have done Master’s degree in Psychology or PhD. in Psychology.
- House Keeper: Candidate should be class 10th pass or equivalent qualification with Certificate in Catering and Kitchen Management. 03 years experience in running a hostel/kitchen.
- X-Ray Technician: Class 10+2 or equivalent and 02 years Diploma in Radiography with 01-year experience.
- Library Information Assistant: B.Sc/BA/B.Com. Bachelor of Library Science.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Matriculation or equivalent with the speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting (Hindi or English).
- Junior Electric Mechanic: Middle pass with first class Wireman certificate with three (03) years working exp. As Electrician or Wireman. OR Certificate of Electrician/wireman from ITI.
- Driver: Class 10th class pass.
- Hospital Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation (Class 10th) or equivalent pass.
- Fee for Group A: Rupees 100.
- Fee for Group C: Rupees 50.
There is no application fee for SC/ST/PH/EWS/Women Candidates. Pay Scale:
|1||Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery)||11|
|3||Health Education Officer||10|
|7||Library Information Assistant||05|
|8||Lower Division Clerk||02|
|9||Junior Electric Mechanic||02|
|13||HMTS General Others||01|
Official Website: Visit the official website of NITRD for more information at @http://www.nitrd.nic.in/.
Steps To Apply Online For NITRD Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible persons should apply for the National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the given application format on or before 28 February 2021. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the Following Vacancies in the prescribed format and the required application fee. They should reach the office of the specified by not later than 15:30 hours on 28 February 2021. Important Links to Consider for NITRD Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application Form||Find Here|
Note: The application form is free for women candidates.