SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: State Selection Board Odisha (SSB Odisha) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer and Junior Assistant posts. The recruitment includes a total of 136 vacancies available for eligible candidates.
Interested aspirants who want to apply for the mentioned recruitment will have to submit the online application form till 30th June 2020. If you want to apply for the post, then check out the further articles for the information related to the recruitment like educational qualification, Exam Pattern, etc.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 Details:
Organization Name: State Selection Board Odisha (SSB Odisha)
Application Starting Date: 1st June 2020
Application Last Date: 30th June 2020 (till 11:59 p.m)
Advt. No.: 004/2020/UNIVERSITY
Application mode: Online mode
Official website: ssbodisha.nic.in
As we already mentioned that there are a total of 136 vacancies waiting to be filled and the distribution is explained in the below table:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
- Junior Assistant: Candidate must be graduated in any discipline along with a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute/University.
- Junior Stenographer: Participant must have completed their graduation degree in any discipline with a Diploma in Computer Application. They should also possess their qualification in Stenography with a skill of 80 words per minute.
Age Limit: The applicants must be from 21 to 32 years old in an order to be eligible for recruitment.
- PWD/SC/ST category:500/-
- Other categories:1,000/-
How to Apply for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link, i.e. ssbodisha.nic.in, to go to the official website.
- The new applicants will have to register themselves on the official website.
- After that, they will be given the Registration ID and password on the phone message and email.
- Now, Login with that Registration no. and password.
- Then, Fill-up all the necessary information carefully which will be asked by the application form.
- Upload your signature and passport size photo in a specified size and format.
- Now, pay for the application fees and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of application form and payment receipt for future reference.
SSB Odisha Exam Pattern:
The duration of the SSB Odisha test will be 1 hour where one common written will be taken. The written test will include objective multiple-choice questions. Then, the shortlisted candidates will appear for the skill test.
- For the Junior Assistant post, the Computer skill Test will be taken.
- For the Junior Stenographer post, the Stenographer-cum-Computer test will be taken.
OSSB Written Test Syllabus:
|Reasoning and Mental Ability||25|
Upto HSC Standards
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25|
Upto Graduation Level