UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Group-C posts which will be mentioned below. There are a total of 746 posts waiting to be filled. The official notification was released on 6th March 2020 but the online application was de-activated due to pandemic situation.
Now, the organization has reactivated the submission of the application form and the Last date to submit the form will be till 22nd July 2020. Candidates who are interested to apply for the mentioned recruitment must read the further articles to learn about the Important dates, Eligibility criteria, Vacancy distribution, etc.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Details:
Organization Name: UKSSSC Adhinasth Sewa Chayan Ayog
Notification Released Date: 6th March 2020
Application Starting Date: 11th June 2020
Application Closing Date: 22nd July 2020
Tentative Exam Date: September 2020
Selection Process: Computer Based Test (CBT), Typing Test
Official website: sssc.uk.gov.in
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Data Entry Operator||431|
|Land Acquisition Officer||12|
- The Academic Qualification of the interested candidates must be at least 12th pass from a recognized board or institutes.
- The applicant must be age from 21-42 years to be able to apply for the vacancy. Age Relaxation is also provided to Uttarakhand Domicile applicants as per mentioned in Govt. Norms.
- Candidates must possess skills of a minimum of 4000 key depression per hour in the Hindi Language.
Steps to Apply for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment:
- Firstly, Register and log in to apply online by visiting uk.gov.in
- By registering, candidates will get username and password on their mobile number.
- Login by using that username and password.
- Enter the details asked by the application form.
- Upload the passport size photo, signature, and Left-Thumb Impression with a specified size and format.
- Verify the entered details and pay the application fees.
- Finally, submit the application form.
For more jobs click on,