DLW Recruitment 2020: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic (the critical time period), Diesel Locomotive Works planned to employ the candidates on 07 vacant seats of Contract Medical Practitioner (Anesthetic and GDMO). Job preference will be given to the retired railway doctors below the age of 65 years.
DLW Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Diesel Locomotive Works|
|Name of the Job||Contract Medical Practitioner|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||25th July 2020|
DLW Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Diesel Locomotive Works Varanasi (Central Hospital)
Name of The Posts: Contract Medical Practitioner – 07 are divided into two categories :
- Anesthetic – 01
- GDMO – 06
Last Date to Apply: 25-07-2020
Educational Qualifications: MBBS holders can take the chance for the post. The first choice will be of an experienced person.
Selection Procedure: The selection will occur through Online Walk-in-interview on WhatsApp sharp at 11:00 Am on 29th July 2020. Before selection, the candidate will have to go through a medical examination.
Pay Scale: Monthly payments to applicants, if selected is Rs. 95000/- (Post 01) and Rs. 75000/- for other posts. In addition, accommodation facilities may be provided in some conditions.
Age criteria: Date shall be taken for age computation as of 01st of July 2020 and the age on this specified date must not more than 53 years.
Official Website: www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DLW Recruitment 2020:
- Send the complete details on the prescribed format available online on the website.
- Application with all relevant certificates must be sent in a scanned form on WhatsApp no. 7897145555 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25/07/2020 up to 11:59 PM.
- At the time of entering the contract, the applicant is compulsorily required to bring all the certificates in original.
- The employer has the right to terminate the service of the candidate without any special cause after giving the notice of two days in advance.
- For more information or any doubt, the candidate can contact DLW through e-mail or on WhatsApp.