Goa PSC Recruitment 2020: We are very delighted to share the great news of recruitment in the Goa Public Service Commission. The department wants to put the educated and experienced candidates on the positions of Lecturer, Assistant Professor, and Incharge. The application must be filled by the 31st of July 2020 and the link available on the portal will not work after this. For more details about the selection way, age limit, and pay scale, check the article mentioned below.
Goa PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Lecturer, Assistant Professor, and Incharge|
|Number of Vacancies||Five|
|Last Date to Apply||31st of July|
Goa PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Goa Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Lecturer (Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) – 02
- Assistant Professor (In flute Goa college of music) – 01
- Incharge (Marine Slipway) – 01
- Deputy (Hydrographic Surveyor) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 31-07-2020
Educational Qualifications: Master’s Degree/NET/SET/Ph.D./Diploma in relevant field with registration with Dental Council. Relevant work experience is required. Having knowledge of Konkani/Marathi.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, Documents Scrutiny, and interviews.
Pay Scale: The salary paid in lieu of the work done is below :
- Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP 5400/- (Post 01 & 04).
- Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP 6000/- (Post 02).
- Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP 4200/- (Post 03).
Age criteria: Maximum age for the application of the posts is 45 years. Details of relaxation to reserved candidates are given in the official notification.
Official Website: www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Goa PSC Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly read the instructions mentioned on the website www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
- After this, click on recruitment and tab the button “Apply Online”
- Upload all the certificates regarding academic certificates, experience certificates, and other documents giving proof of details filled in the form.
- Deposit the fees if asked especially in the form.
- Submit the form before the end of the application date.
- Retain the print of the application for further reference.