AIIMS Recruitment 2020: AIIMS Patna is hiring the individuals for the 03 vacancies of Senior Residents. The desired candidate can check the desired criteria before applying and the last date for submission is 05/08/2020. For complete details move to the web corner.
AIIMS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Name of the Job||Senior Residents|
|Number of Vacancies||Three|
|Last Date (walk-in-interview)||05th of August|
AIIMS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna
Name of The Posts: Community & Family Medicine Department has 03 vacancies of :
- Senior Residents (SR)
Walk-for-interview: Reach the Community & Family Medicine Department as on 05th August 2020 at 09:00 AM.
Educational Qualifications: The necessary criteria for senior residents is MBBS/MD in Community Medicine/PSM from the accredited college/institute. Visit the official page for detailed information.
Selection Procedure: The selection decision will be taken on the basis of the score obtained in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid as per the GOI rules. The Resident’s doctors will get the benefit of free accommodation.
|Category||Age (as on 05/08/2020 )|
|Orthopaedic/Physical Handicapped||50 (Gen.), 53 (OBC) and 55 (SC/ST)|
Fees Details: Application will be processed after the payment of :
- Rs. 1000/- for General and other backward classes.
- The fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates.
- Payment will be made through DD payable in favor of “AIIMS Patna”. No other mode of payment (cash/cheque/postal order) will be accepted.
Official Website: www.aiimspatna.org
Important Instructions to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate must reach the Department of Community and Family Medicine, 01st Floor sharp at 09:00 AM.
- The application form will be issued to the candidate at the time of the interview where he/she is required to fill it completely.
- Documents to bring at the time of the interview are qualification marks sheet, caste proof, age certificate, and NOC if already employed, and one passport size color photograph.
- Disabled candidates are required to show a PH Certificate authorized by the competent authority on this behalf.