NIV Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Virology is seeking qualified candidates to fill the vacancies of Technician, Technical Assistant-Officer, Multi Tasking Staff, and Junior Clerk. The due date for application is 30th July. Check the article below for complete details.
NIV Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Virology|
|Name of the Job||Technician, Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Multi Tasking Staff, and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||45|
|Last Date to Apply||30th July 2020|
NIV Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute of Virology
Name of The Posts:
- Technician – 14
- Technical Assistant – 06
- Technical Officer – 10
- Data Entry Operator – 07
- Junior Clerk (Admin) – 07
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 01
Last Date to Apply: Applications must be filled by the 30th of July.
Educational Qualifications: To apply for the post, the candidate must have required qualification as below :
- Post 01 – 12th pass/DMLT.
- Post 02 & 03 – Life Science Graduate from an accredited university.
- Post 04 & 05 – Intermediate/12th with Computer Speed Test.
- Post 06 – 10th passed from a recognized board.
- Preference will be given to the experienced candidates in Govt., PSU, etc. in case of all the posts.
Selection Procedure: Due to Covid-19, the selection will be through Skype/Video Call Interview.
Pay Scale: Compensation to the selected candidates is Rs. 18000/- (post 01), Rs. 31000/- (post 02), Rs. 32000/- (post 03), Rs. 17000/- (post 04), Rs. 16000/- (post 05) and Rs. 15800/- (post 06) per month.
Age criteria: The required age for a successful job application is 30 years (Post 01-03) and 25 years for all other posts. While reserved candidates are allowed exemption in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.niv.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIV Recruitment 2020:
- At first, candidates need to get complete details on the website and then take the print of the application.
- Fill details in the form and affix the photocopies with the signature and photograph.
- Finally, send an application through e-mail on or before 30th July 2020.
- Location wise e-mail is prescribed on the website.
- Hard copy needs not to send and while sending the application mention “Application for the post of … and Location…” on the envelope.