TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: The job notification has been published by the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University in which the organization showed its intention to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Profess that are 49 and the application can be submitted for this purpose by August 06, 2020.
TANUVAS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professors|
|Number of Vacancies||49|
|Last Date to Apply||06/08/2020 till 5:00 PM|
TANUVAS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Chennai
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Professor – 49
Last Date to Apply: 06th of August.
Educational Qualifications: Master’s Degree from the Indian or Foreign University with a minimum of 55% marks.
Selection Procedure: Go through the Written Test and Interview, before getting the charge of the job.
Pay Scale: Luxurious pay of Rs. 57700/- will be given to the selected candidate and along with it, allowances will also be provided as per the rules of state government.
Application Fees: Deposit the application fees through DD in favor of “The Finance Officer, TANUVAS, Chennai-55”
- For GEN/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST
Important Instructions to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
- Get the complete details of recruitment on the website and read it carefully.
- Now take the print out of the application form and fill it with attention.
- Affix the copies of all the documents in possession of the applicant.
- Attach the proof of paid fees with the photograph and post the form by 06th August to “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai-600051”
NOTE: Keep in mind the following essential points while applying :
- The applicant must be of Indian Nation.
- Generally, recruitment is for three years, so apply only if you feel comfortable in such a time period.
- Candidates already in employment are required to take the written permission from their employer. In other words, apply through the proper channel.
- The retirement age is sixty years.