Engineering Projects Ltd.Recruitment 2020: Public Sector Enterprise with a huge turnover (approximately in crores) wants to engage skilled and intelligent hands for the vacant posts of Graduate Apprentice. The application link is active for a short period, therefore the interested candidates must put the application for 05 vacancies till 20th August. We suggest the readers go through the information before application.
Engineering Projects Ltd.Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Engineering Projects (India) Ltd.|
|Name of the Job||GRADUATE APPRENTICE|
|Number of Vacancies||Five|
|Last Date to Apply||August 20th, 2020|
Engineering Projects Ltd.Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Engineering Projects (India) Ltd.
Name of The Posts: Graduate Apprentice – 05
Last Date to Apply: Windows for online application will close on the 20th of August, 2020
Educational Qualifications: A candidate must hold from the AICTE approved body degree of BE/B.Tech in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering (at least 55% marks).
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done only through the preparation of the Merit List. No interview will be conducted for the post. But before selection, it is mandatory to submit evidence of fitness.
Pay Scale: Entrants will get the stipend of Rupees Ten thousand every month.
Age criteria: Age fixed for the aspirants is
- in the range of 18-30 years.
- Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates as per rules i.e. 05 years relief for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC (NCL).
Official Website: www.engineeringprojects.com
Important Instructions to apply for Engineering Projects Ltd. Recruitment 2020:
- The competitor has to log on to the website above and go to the recruitment section.
- Fill in details about name, address, qualifications, birth date, etc., and upload the latest photograph.
- All the rules will be applicable upon the trainees as per the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- Applicants already completed training should not apply.
- Qualifying candidates who complete their degrees in 2017, 18 & 19 are eligible only.
- Intimation for a list of selected candidates will be done either through e-mail or by updating it on the website.
Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me.