India Post Recruitment 2020: India Post is also known as “Post Office” is the government regulated postal system in India. The organization performs the operation of delivering mails, accepting deposits, and providing insurance facilities. And due to this, operations in India Post are spread on a global level. To face the increasing workload, the organization planned to hire 442 active and open nature candidate who thinks himself to be suitable for fieldwork. The due date for job application through online mode is 05/08/2020. Read the paragraph below for complete recruitment details.
India Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Post|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewak|
|Number of Vacancies||442|
|Last Date to Apply||05th of August|
India Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Post
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak – 442
Last Date to Apply: 05/08/2020
Educational Qualifications: Individuals with 10th standard can apply for GDS posts. Additionally, knowledge of English with the local language is compulsory.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done through the Merit List.
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be paid on the scale of Rs. 10000 to 14500/- per month.
Age criteria: Reserved category candidates will get the age benefits as per the rules of the organization. Although, for unreserved candidates, the required limit is 18-40 years.
Application Fees: The amount that the candidates will pay for the application is Rupees One Hundred only except Female, Transwomen, and PWD, they are exempted.
Official Website: www.appost.in
Important Instructions to apply for India Post (GDS) Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates can reach the website and should apply on the link available there.
- The candidate needs to register himself on the portal.
- Put the requisite details in the online form and upload the essential credentials including the clear background photograph.
- Deposit the fees in the online mode and click on the submit button after viewing complete details.
- A hard copy of the form must be retained by the aspirant to use in the future as a reference.