Haryana Postal Recruitment 2020: Haryana Postal Circle is inviting applications from the capable and interested hands for the posts of Postal Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard, and MTS. NO filled form will be accepted after the 02nd of September. For comprehensive details about the recruitment like the scale of pay, selection process, application charges, read the article below.
Haryana Postal Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Haryana|
|Name of the Job||Postal Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard, and MTS|
|Number of Vacancies||58|
|Last Date to Apply||02/09/2020|
Haryana Postal Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Haryana
Name of The Posts:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 25
- Postman/Mailguard – 14
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 19
Last Date to Apply: 02nd September is the last date for application.
Educational Qualifications: Minimum education degree for the application is 12th from the recognized board except for MTS post in which desired eligibility is Matrix.
Selection Procedure: The desired candidates will have to qualify through tests and interviews.
Pay Scale: Table given below will specify the compensation details :
Age criteria: Only the applicants in the age group of 18 to 27 years are valid for jobs. While for Multi Tasking Staff, the age limit is 18 to 25 years.
Important Instructions to Apply for Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
- Take the print of the application form.
- Put the details in the columns given in the form.
- Staple the self-attested document photocopies.
- Paste the recent photograph of the applicant.
- Remit the payment of Rupees One Hundred through National e-biller ID 16491 and join the print of it.
- In the end, post the application form on or before 30th July.
- We welcome the queries or complaints of all the candidates and will make possible efforts to solve them.
- Postal Department holds all the rights regarding the change in the number of vacancies (Increase/Decrease).