IB Recruitment 2020: Intelligence Bureau (IB) is inviting the promising candidates for the recruitment of various posts such as Deputy Director, Research Assistant, Security officer and such other posts. All these posts are under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
The total numbers of vacancies are 292 which is available to be filled in the organization. If you are interested in the mentioned recruitment, then you will have to apply through offline method i.e. By Post. Eligible candidates must read the following article carefully to check the vacancy details before applying for it.
IB Recruitment 2020 Details:
Recruitment Body: Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Advt. No.: No.1/Estt (G-3)/2020(Cir)-899
Application Starting Date: 20th June 2020
Application Last Date: 19th August 2020
Application mode: By post (Offline)
Job Location: New Delhi
Official website: mha.gov.in
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Director/ Tech||2|
|Senior Research Officer||2|
|Library & Information Officer||1|
|Security Officer (Technical)||6|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech||10|
|Assistant Central intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||54|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||55|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||12|
|Assistant Security Officer (General)||10|
|Female Staff Nurse||1|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||26|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport)||12|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Deputy Director/ Tech: Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in B.tech/ B.Sc (Engg.)/B.E from a recognized University/ Institute along with 12-years of working experience in the relevant discipline.
- Senior Research Officer: Applicants should possess their Master’s degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Statistics/ Management or Commerce from a recognized Institute along with 5-years working experience.
- Library and Information Officer: Applicants must have completed their Master’s in Information Science/ Library Science/ Documentation Science along with 7-years of working experience in Institutional or Public Library.
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical): Candidates must hold their Diploma in Electronics/ Communication/ Electrical Engineering or B.Sc in Chemistry or Physics from a recognized Institution/ University with 2-years working experience.
- Assistant Security Officer (General): Participants must possess a Degree from a recognized University/ Institute along with 2-years of working experience.
Note: For more information regarding other posts, please read the notification pdf.
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Director/ Tech||In the Pay Matrix, Level-13 A|
|Senior Research Officer||Pay Band 3: Rs.15,600-39,100 with the grade pay of Rs.6,600 (Level-11 of the pay matrix Rs.67,700-2,08,700 as per 7th CPC)|
|Library & Information Officer||Pay Band 3: Rs.15,600-39,100 with the grade pay of Rs.6,600 (Level-11 of the pay matrix Rs.67,700-2,08,700 as per 7th CPC).|
|Security Officer (Technical)||Pay Band-3: Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400 (Level-10 of the pay matrix Rs.56,100-1,77,500 as per 7th CPC).|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech||Pay Band 3: Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400 (Level-10 of the pay matrix Rs.56,100-1,77,500 as per 7th CPC).|
|Executive/ Assistant Central intelligence Officer-I||Pay matrix (Rs.47,600-1,51,100) of Level-8|
|Executive /Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II||Pay matrix (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) of level-7|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||Pay Band-2: Rs.9,300-34,800 + G.P. of Rs.4,600 (Level-7 of the pay matrix Rs.44,900-1,42,400 as per 7th CPC)|
|Assistant Security Officer (General)||Pay Band-2: Rs.9,300-34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,600 (Level-7 of the pay matrix Rs.44,900-1,42,400 as per 7th CPC).|
|Research Assistant||Pay Band 2, Rs.9,300-34,800 + grade pay of Rs.4,200 (Level-6 of the pay matrix Rs.35,400-1,12,400 as per 7th CPC).|
|Female Staff Nurse||Pay Band-1: Rs.5,200-20,200 with the Grade Pay of Rs.2,800 (Level 5 of the pay matrix Rs.29,200-92,300 as per 7th CPC).|
|Caretaker||Level-5 of the pay matrix Rs.29,200-92,300 as per 7th CPC.|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport)||Level-5 of the pay matrix Rs.25500-81100.|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport)||Level-4 of the pay matrix Rs.21,700-69100 as per 7th CPC|
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||Level-3 of the pay matrix Rs.21,700- 69,100 as per 7th CPC.|
|Multi· Tasking staff (Gunman)||level-1 (Rs.18,000-56,900)|
Steps to Apply for IB Recruitment 2020:
Eligible and Interested candidates must send their application form in the specified format through printing the application form given the official website. The application form along with Enclosure should be sent before 19th August 2020 on the given address below:
Joint Deputy Director/G,
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs,
35 S.P. marg, Bapu Cham,
Note: Please read the further details of the vacancy such as the Enclosure list in the IB notification pdf before applying for the vacancy.