IBPS Recruitment 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is inviting the eligible candidates for the recruitment of various posts according to their official notification. The official notification was released on 30th June 2020. There is a plethora of opportunities for candidates as there are a total of 9,698 vacancies available to be filled.
Interested candidates can apply through online submission of the application form. The online submission will initiate on 1st July 2020 and the portal will be open till 21st July 2020. Candidates who are interested to apply for the mentioned recruitment, must-read a further article regarding the vacancy for the eligibility criteria, important dates, vacancy distribution and more.
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Details:
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Application Starting Date: 1st July 2020
Application Closing Date: 21st July 2020
Preliminary Exam Date: September/October 2020
IBPS Mains Exam: October 2020
Application mode: Online
Official website: ibps.in
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||4,682|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1||3,800|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-2 (General Banking Officer)||838|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-2 (Agriculture Officer)||100|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-2 (IT)||59|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-2 (CA)||26|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-2 (Law)||26|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-2 (Marketing Officer)||08|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-2 (Treasury Officer)||03|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-3||156|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1 PO||Rs.29,000- Rs.33,000/-|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-2 Manager||Rs.33,000- Rs.39,000/-|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-3 Manager||Rs.38,000- Rs.44,000/-|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs.15,000- Rs.19,000/-|
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Candidates must possess their Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized institute. They should also be proficient in the Local language prescribed by Participating RRB. In addition, Working knowledge of Computer is also preferred.
- Officer Scale-1 (Assistant Manager): Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent preference will be given to the participants having graduation in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/Agricultural Engineering/Information Technology/Law/ Management/Accountancy or Economics/Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation/Pisciculture/Veterinary Science/Forestry.
Also, proficiency in Local Language and working experience of computers is also desirable.
- Officer Scale-2 General Banking Officer (Manager): Candidates are compulsory to hold their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent along with at least 50% aggregates. Preferred candidates will be those having the Agriculture/Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/Agricultural Engineering/Information Technology/Law/ Management/Accountancy or Economics/Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation/Pisciculture/Veterinary Science/Forestry/ Banking/Finance.
The candidates are also required to have 2-years of working experience as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
- Officer Scale-2 Specialist Officer (Manager):
- Information Technology: Candidates should possess their Bachelor’s degree in Information technology/ Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science or its equivalent with at least 50% aggregates. Participants should also possess the certificates in PHP, C++, VC, VB, OCP, Java, ASP, etc. Also, they should also have 1-years experience in a relevant field.
- Chartered Accountant: Candidates should have Certified Associate (CA) recognized from the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India. They should also possess 1-years working experience as a Chartered Accountant.
- Agricultural Officer: Applicants must possess their degree in Agriculture/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy/ Forestry/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture/ Animal Husbandry/ Horticulture along with 50% aggregates. Also, 2-years of working experience is required.
- Treasury Manager: MBA in Finance or CA from a recognized Institute or University. One-years working experience in relevant discipline.
- Law Officer: Participants should possess their graduation degree in Law or its equivalent from recognized university/Institute along with a minimum of 50% aggregates. They must also have 2-years of working experience as a Law officer or Advocate in Bank or Financial institutions.
- Marketing Officer: Applicants must have completed their MBA in Marketing from recognized Institute/University along with 1-year working experience in relevant discipline.
- Other Category:850/-
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment:
Visit the official website through the given link, i.e. ibps.in. After that, register to login and submit the details asked by the application form. Verify the entered details and pay the application fees and then submit the form. Kindly save the payment receipt and application for future reference.