SMC Recruitment 2020: Surat Municipal Corporation is planning for a long time to hire selected candidates for the distinct posts of Nurse, Medical Officer, Senior Resident, and Ward Boy. 20th July is the last date to apply for the posts on the application paper that are 553. One important thing about recruitment is that only the eligible candidates fulfilling the conditions drafted below will be valid applicants and final selection will be done only out of them.
SMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Nurse, Ward, Aya, MO and Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||553|
|Last Date to Apply||20th of July 2020|
SMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC)
Name of The Posts: Check the details below for the name of the posts :
- Aya – 77
- Ward Boy – 40
- Nurse -291
- Medical Officer (Ayush) – 50
- Medical Officer – 66
- Senior Resident – 26
- Specialist Pulmonologist/Physician – 03
Last Date to Apply: The last date to fill the application form is 20th July.
Educational Qualifications: The official notification of Surat Municipal Corporation will provide you with information about the academic requirements.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of tests and interviews.
Pay Scale: List specifying the amount of pay handed to applicant every month is mentioned below :
- INR 10000/- (Post 01 & 02).
- INR 20000/- (Post 03).
- INR 24000/- (Post 04).
- INR 60000/- (Post 05).
- INR 66000/- (Post 06).
- INR 120000/- (Post 07).
Age criteria: Log on to the website to get complete details about age.
Official Website: www.suratmunicipal.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for SMC Recruitment 2020:
- Find the application instructions on the website.
- Read SMC notification carefully and apply through the prescribed format on the website.
- Send the application with the photograph on the form and attach self-attested photocopies of certificates.
- Only offline applications are valid.
- The offer to apply for vacancies is opened for a limited time. Therefore, the needed candidate must take its benefit as soon as ascertain.