HP Election Department Recruitment 2020: The offline forms can be admitted for vacancies available in HP Election Department. The ending date for the recruitment is 31st of July 2020 and no application can be submitted after it. There are a total of 08 seats of Peon and Security Guard. Get more details in the notification shown below carefully.
HP Election Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|HP Election Department
|Name of the Job
|Security Guard and Peon
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
HP Election Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Election Department
Name of The Posts:
- Peon – 02
- Security Guard (Group D) – 06
Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2020
Educational Qualifications: 10th pass can apply for available posts. The majority has the chance to apply as not a high educational level is required.
Selection Procedure: There are three stages that are necessary to qualify before joining the Group D posts in HP Election Department as Interview, Test, and Document Verification.
Age criteria: To apply successfully for HP Election Department vacancies, the candidate must be 18-45 years. The age will be considered taking 01st January 2020 as the base date. Five years of age relief is given for SC/ST/OBC/WFF and disabled of Himachal.
Official Website: www.ceohimachal.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for HP Election Department Recruitment 2020:
- Get the application paper on the official website and fill it as per official instructions.
- Affix the copies of the mandatory certificates like qualification, age proof, caste, and experience, if any.
- At last address application to The Himachal Pradesh Election Department, Block Number 38, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla – 171009.
- The applicant must be registered with the employment office of Himachal.
- Age relaxation will be available only to the Himachal residents.
- Any issue arising during selection will be resolved under Shimla Judiciary.
- Any illegal charge against the applicant in the past will make him/her disqualified for the job.