DD News Recruitment 2020: DD News (Doordarshan News) New Delhi decides to hire 07 candidates in the organization premises as Content Executive. The channel provides news around all parts of the country in different languages. Therefore, the selected candidates will learn new things after joining the job. No application can be filled after the 20th of July 2020. To know about the contents of the post like the post’s name, age required, salary offered, read the article mentioned below.
DD News Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Doordarshan News New Delhi|
|Name of the Job||Content Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||Seven|
|Last Date to Apply||20-07-2020|
DD News Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Doordarshan News New Delhi
Name of The Posts: Content Executive – 07
Last Date to Apply: 20th July is the end date for application.
Educational Qualifications: Required skills for a job application are :
- Post Graduation (Journalism) and PG Diploma from an approved university.
- At least twelve months of job experience.
- Good knowledge of English and Hindi.
Selection Procedure: The basis for the candidate’s selection is the Interview and Certificates Verification.
Pay Scale: Remuneration of Rupees Twenty Thousand per month will be paid to the selected person every month.
Age criteria: As of 01/07/2020, the aspirant should be a maximum of 30 years. Detailed information can be obtained in the official notification.
Application Fee: Payment made while applying for Content Executive is Rs. Five Hundred only.
Official Website: www.prasarbharati.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DD News Recruitment 2020:
- Post the duly filled form with attached certificate photocopies having the recent image of the applicant on the application form.
- Address to send application form is The Deputy Director (HR), Doordarshan News, Room No. 413, Doordarshan Bhawan, Tower B, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
- Prepare yourself for the job interview and bring all the original certificates at the time of the call for an interview.
- Adopt all safety measures to prevent from Covid-19 effect.