Tezpur University Recruitment 2020: Tezpur University Assam is in the mood to select energetic and skilled persons for the various vacancies on the premises. The applicant can apply for 11 vacancies of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow, and Assistant. The due date for application is 31st of July 2020. One important thing about the application is that it must not contain false or incomplete information, otherwise, the application will be rejected.
Tezpur University Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tezpur University|
|Name of the Job||Research Associate, JRF and Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to Apply||July 31, 2020|
Tezpur University Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tezpur University
Name of The Posts: Following are the name of vacancies offered for application in Tezpur University –
- Research Associate – 03
- Assistant – 02
- Junior Research Fellow – 06
Last Date to Apply: 31/07/2020
- Research Associate – Ph.D. in relevant discipline with 04 years of work experience in Physiological and Biomedical Plant parameters.
- Assistant – Must be a Graduate in any field.
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc in Environmental Sciences/Forestry/Botany/Zoology/Ecology with NET/GATE.
Selection Procedure: Before selection, the applicant will have to pass through the recruitment process which includes :
- Written Test.
- Face to Face Interview.
- Documents Verification.
Pay Scale: As per the work scale, the candidate will receive an adequate considerable amount.
Age criteria: Post 01 – 40 years and 28 years for post 02 & 03.
Official Website: www.tezu.ernet.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tezpur University Recruitment 2020:
- Access the information on www.tezu.ernet.in and print out the given format.
- Fill the complete details in the form in the manner prescribed and the important thing is here is that it must be accurate (matching with the original certificates).
- After completing the form, convert it to pdf and send it through mail to the recruiter.
- Also, send the self-attested copies of academic certificates.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Applicants should not found to be involved in unethical activity.