TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board wants to tell the public about the 101 vacancies of Physician Assistant, Skilled Assistant Grade. Aspirants can collect detailed information through the below-mentioned job article.
TN MRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Physician Assistant, Skilled Assistant Grade|
|Number of Vacancies||101|
|Last Date to Apply||16/08/2020|
TN MRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Physician Assistant – 14
- Skilled Assistant Grade – 87
Last Date to Apply: August 16, 2020
Educational Qualifications: For the post of Physician Assistant – B.Sc. (Allied Health Science)/B.S. (Physician Assistant) and for Post of Skilled Assistant Grade – 10th, National Apprenticeship Certificate (Mechanic Trade).
Selection Procedure: Selection will be through the basis of results scored in the Academic and Technical Qualifications.
Pay Scale: Payment will be made in the following manner :
- Post 01 – Rs. 19500 to 62000/- in Pay matrix level 08.
- Post 02 – Rs. 35400 to 112400/- in Pay matrix level 11.
Age criteria: 18 to 58 years for General caste. The age benefit will be given to the reserved candidates as per the organization’s rules.
Fee Details: The fees amount is :
- Post 01 – GEN/OBC – Rs. 600/- and SC/SCA/ST/DAP (H) – Rs. 300/-
- Post 02 – GEN/OBC – Rs. 500/- and SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH)/DW is Rs. 250/-
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, put the website on the google search bar and read the complete details in the notification.
- On the Home page, you will see the application link in the form Of ‘Online Registration’, click this.
- Select the post name you want to apply as well as eligible for.
- Fill the complete details in the columns and upload the photograph and the signature (maximum size is 500 kb for the photograph and 200 kb for signature).
- Make the payment for the posts and keep a copy of the receipt in paper form.
- Verify the details filled in the form and finally submit the application.