BSAH Recruitment 2020: This is a good chance for job seekers who want to join in Delhi region as Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital is hiring candidates for 85 posts of Senior Resident. Apply with the required documents to the specific interview venue as on the 13th and 14th of August.
BSAH Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||85|
|Interview Schedule||August 13th and 14th|
BSAH Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Name of The Posts: Senior Residents posts are categorized into the following parts :
- Gen Medicine and Allied – 12
- Gen Anaesthesia and Allied – 21
- Pediatrics – 16
- OBS & Gynae – 15
- Radiology – 05
- Microbiology – 01
- Skin – 02
- General Surgery and Allied – 13
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submitting an application is the 12th of August.
Educational Qualifications: MBBS with Master Degree/DNB from the recognized institute. Must not complete three years of Senior Residency from an authorized body. Priority during selection will be provided to Super Speciality.
Selection Procedure: There are two main parameters of selection in BSAH Delhi i.e. Interview and Documents Verification. More focus will be on Merit-based Interviews.
Pay Scale: The pay scale is in 07th CPC as per the guidance of GNCT Delhi.
Age criteria: Upper age for application is 37 years. 05 years for SC & ST and 03 years for OBC.
Official Website: www.delhi.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for BSAH Delhi Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the application link which is https://forms.gle/6ViNrrmQrRtvWc919
- If due to any reason, the interview is not conducted by BSAH, then it will be on the following date or the day announced by the organization.
- Interview results will be declared by BSAH on the website or its notice board.
- Candidates are obliged to join duty within ten days of declaring the result.
- No form will be accepted by the organization if it is incomplete or contains fall information.