UPSC CDS-II Recruitment 2020: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recently released an official notification for UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS)-II Recruitment 2020. There are a total of 344 vacancies waiting to be filled in the organization. All these vacancies are further divided into 4 different Academies i.e. Indian Military Academy, Air Force Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Officer’s Training Academy.
Interested candidates can apply online from 5th August 2020 to 25th August 2020. The application submission should be done on the official website and interested aspirants must read the article carefully to learn about vacancy details, important details, and much more.
UPSC CDS-II Recruitment 2020 Details:
Recruitment Body: UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS)-II
Application Starting Date: 5th August 2020
Application Closing Date: 25th August 2020
Fees Payment Last Date: 25th August 2020
Application withdrawn Date: 1st-7th September 2020
|Academy Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) for Men||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai SSC Women||17|
- Indian Military Academy/ Officers Training Academy: Applicants must have completed their Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Air Force Academy: Applicants must possess their Graduation degree in Physics and Mathematics at 12th Level or B.E degree from a recognized Institute or University.
- Indian Naval Academy: Participants should hold their Engineering degree in relevant discipline in order to be eligible for the recruitment.
Age Limit, Gender and Marital Status:
- Indian Military Academy: Only for Unmarried male candidates who are born from 2nd July 1997 to 1st July 2002.
- Air Force Academy: Must be age from 20 to 24 years old as of 1sy July 2021.
- Indian Naval Academy: Only for Unmarried male candidates who are born from 2nd July 1997 to 1st July 2002.
- Officers Training Academy (SSC Men): Only for Unmarried male candidates who are born from 2nd July 1996 to 1st July 2002.
- Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Issueless windows, Unmarried women and issueless divorcees who have not remarried (along with divorce documents) are eligible for the given vacancy. The same candidate should be born from 2nd July 1996 to 1st July 2002.
- For General/OBC:200/-
- For other categories: No fees